Thursday, July 07, 2005

Goals

In Mary Kay we are encouraged to make goal posters, so that we can visualize what we are working so hard to achieve.

A lot of the goal posters I have seen depict material desires. And quite honestly, I have those wants as well. [See my post about Pink Kryptonite]

However, I wanted to make sure that my focus was on what was in my heart. Because the material gain can come as a result of focusing on what really matters to me.

At any rate...I think I freaked my director out because I didn't include a car on my poster. And because I set my poster up like a board room marketing presentation.

My goals are simple. Career without compromise. I don't want to put Kimi in daycare again. I want to be able to spend more time with my kids and husband. I want to be able to help others achieve their goals. And I want to work my business in a way that is pleasing to God.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home