Friday, June 17, 2005

Weapons of Mass Financial Calculation

For the first time in 4 weeks I am not severely behind in my homework. I have a few assignments due by Sunday, but they are not late. And while I still have two small papers to write, I will emphasize the word "small"...and really emphasize the fact that my project management teacher has been extremely forgiving.

I am still not sure if I will pass my corporate finance class. My marks have been dreadfully low. At one point I almost quit the class, right at the mid term. Because I was sure I would fail it. I did end up passig the mid term, but not by much.

This has been a sombering session, especially after having such a successful semester prior to this one.

I'm almost done though. Whether I pass or not is irrelevant. Had I quit the class I would have still had to pay for it. Although the thought of receiving a less than C grade in any of my classes is upsetting.

If I ever decide to actually use my degree in corporate America I will be sure to tell my boss that I should never go near the accounting department. In fact, the office farthest from the accounting department is where I should sit for fear of a revolt launched by tiny financial calculators in protest of my existence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home