Friday, April 08, 2005

Today...

Today I am cleaning house...

Actually I am getting everything in order. Making what is wrong, or off kilter right again. Today I am getting car insurance because it lapsed a few days ago...

...we are getting a tire for Caleb's car [finally]...

...I am getting my homework done before the weekend [okay that might be ambitious]...

...I am hosting the last birthday party of the Birthday Party Cycle...

...I am checking into what it will take to petition the court for Kimi's adoption.

Today is April 8, and we have been married for 6 months.

It's Spring...and the sky is blue...I've got a lot to do...do you?

**on a side note, I am currently reading The Time Traveler's Wife. Oh my goodness is it good. I started reading it yesterday morning, I am half way through...

2 Comments:

At 19:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 6mo anniversary!

 
At 08:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, the anonymous above was from me, lawbrat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home