Friday, February 18, 2005

Cha Cha Cha

Zac has made the honor roll. Can you believe that? I can. Well..considering our sketchy and jumpy past...I actually can't. This kid has been through SOOO much B.S. in the past 6 years. I'm surprised that he is so well adjusted.

Some people have had the nerve to say that he is too quiet, or he acts beat down and shy. Let me tell you something...don't mistake good manners for being whipped. This kid can talk back to me just as much as your kid does to you the difference is that when he does it is INTELLIGENT. [I wish I could underline that twice!]

Sorry my children aren't braying donkeys like 89% of the rest of the population. It is unfortunate that is what everyone expects, and when presented with otherwise they think something is wrong.

So...excuse me for raising a sensitive individual who speaks up when he really feels that there is injustice being done. Try getting to know him before giving your opinion thankyouverymuch.

As for how those people think I am raising my children. Hmm..its easy to sit back and rant and rave, and spout your opinions...if you really think that something is wrong, then GET INVOLVED...otherwise STFU.

Cha Cha Cha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home