Sunday, October 16, 2005

.Mac or Dell

I am hoping upon hope that I will be able to afford a new laptop within the next two weeks. I've been doing my preliminary research on which would be better for me, a .Mac or a Dell. I currently use a Dell desktop computer, and while it has given me it's troubles, I am used to it. Familiarity has its upside.

But I am adventurous and not unwilling to change. So, if you have an opinion about the iBook or Dell laptop please share it. I am hoping to receive some consumer thoughts before making my investment.

Right now I am leaning towards a Powerbook G4.

3 Comments:

At 11:09, Blogger SlushTurtle said...

I have a Sony Vaio, which I love. However, Apples are much prettier... =)

 
At 00:03, Blogger AfricaBleu said...

I have a twisted, freakishly obsessed love affair with my Dell.

I'm not kidding - if there was a fire in my house and I could only save my husband or my Dell, it would be a real moral dilemma for me.

 
At 08:35, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I currently have a Dell desktop, and all it has given me is trouble. Of course, it really isn't its fault...someone screwed it up with viruses. At any rate...I like the whole idea of no viruses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home