Friday, September 23, 2005

How Do You LIke the Job?

I have been asked that several times over the course of this past week by my co-workers.

Apparently this was a very hectic week. It is obvious that they don't realize I am a mother of three children.

My job is going very well. Though, sometimes I am a little disheartened that it is a temporary gig. Other times I am glad that there will be a reprieve.

The people I work with are VERY nice. I think that they honestly thought I would bolt after the first few days. I guess what they don't realize is that I have had some very bad work experiences...very bad.

All I know is that it is nice to get thanked for doing my job. Of course...I haven't truly screwed anything up yet. Give it time.



1 Comments:

At 23:23, Blogger SlushTurtle said...

It's nice to like the people you work with... it makes it so much easier NOT to call in sick during flu season. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home