Saturday, September 17, 2005

Looking Forward

Today I am looking forward to having lunch with my friends. We haven't been able to coordinate schedules for a long time.

It is going to be nice to sit and have lunch, and talk talk talk. So much has happened since the last time we got together.

I've got other things planned for today, such as actually getting a handle on my homework, cleaning the house, and grocery shopping. I'm hoping to watch a movie tonight, read a book for fun, or actually get out my paints...it's been so long since I've painted...

But I am really looking forward to sitting down with two of my closest friends and just being.

2 Comments:

At 11:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to get together!

Ginny

 
At 12:22, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

It sure was!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home