Thursday, September 15, 2005

Testing Testing 1-2-3

I have to say that at this point in my life, I am very very fortunate to have an abundance of warm, wonderful, intelligent, and supportive friends.

It wasn't always like that.

It's been a difficult road getting me to the point of trusting, and allowing myself to get close.

So I don't take my friendships for granted. I try to nurture them...and at the very least let my closest friends know how much I love and care for them. I don't want them to think that I take them for granted.

And there are days that I appreciate them even more than they think.

Because I could be a bitter woman who can never say anything nice to a living soul, and in fact make snide comments meant to eat pick away at anothers esteem. All the while attributing my self as a righteous and highly moral and upright human being who is beyond reproach.

If I ever become that woman...I give the entire internet permission to slap me. Because that is certainly what I WANT to do to her. One of these days I may have the courage to ask her to remove her stick. Until then, I blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home