Friday, August 26, 2005

That and...

Cute animal photos and spending money...or more specifically spending money at Hallmark.

Hallmark seems to be the best place in the world to go if you are feeling particularly blue. Stepping into the store, I am immediately surrounded by happy sentiments and encouraging words.

I forget about my worries, and start thinking about other people, and how I would like to be a part of brightening their day. So, a bunch of cards and $40 later, I'm all good again.

And to that naysayer who would spread hostility and harm....to you I say boo.

2 Comments:

At 17:19, Blogger scott said...

Hallmark cards and kitten photos. Wow, I need to watch a football game or something.

Whatever floats your boat, girly.

Hello.

 
At 17:20, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I know, here is a strange place to be today. I'll be back to scuffed knees and scabs tomorrow.

Love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home