Monday, August 29, 2005

Health Kick

I've decided to try and work out my stress and depression problems with nutritional supplements before heading to the psychotropic drug dealer.

So, my daily regimen is the following:

AM
3 collagen tablets [each roughly the size of a horse pill]
1 multivitamin [about horse pill size-ish, and smells like horse doody]
1 B 12 vitamin [much like swallowing a gritty nickel]

PM
3 collagen tablets [each roughly the size of a horse pill]
1 calcium pill [not as bad as the collogen tablets]
1 magnesium/potassium capsule [if not swallowed and allowed to break is reminiscent of chewing boric acid]

I'll have to admit that I have had more energy since I've been taking these things [since Friday], but is my urine suppose to be bright green and smell like Monster Energy?

3 Comments:

At 16:31, Blogger scott said...

Here's what I've been told about supplements: Your body cannot absorb all of that. It passes straight to you and into your urine. That green you see is your well-earned money.

I have no idea if this is true and do not necessarily agree with it, but it's what a doctor told me when I asked the same question about vitamin supplements and, you know, pee.

Hello.

 
At 16:48, Blogger SlushTurtle said...

I hate health kicks. I want a COKE! Ha ha... actually I am doing OK so far. My head hurts, but then it always hurts.

Just think how healthy and svelt we will be!!!

 
At 13:05, Blogger strunny said...

let us know updates w/how this is going! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home