Saturday, May 14, 2005

Friday the 13th Rocked...NOT

Actually, it sucked big time. I think that it is fitting though, considering the type of week I have had.

Starting classes back up for the Spring/Summer session...a few emotional phone calls, starting Mary Kay, getting hired at the nursery, a confrontation with my son's teacher, a few let downs with the banks, and etc. etc. the list goes on.

I am not sure if I have had this tumultuous of a week in a long time. I'm glad that it is almost over.

Tonight we were suppose to go out, but that fell through, and the rest of the day wasn't all that peachy either.

It's almost 2:00 AM and I can't sleep because I drank coffee at 11:00 PM. Yes, I'm foolish like that.

I did get most of my homework done though...so that is one good thing. The rest can wait until Sunday.

Yes...today was a typical Friday the 13th. To top it off, we are now watching Friday the 13th Eleventy Billion Jason Joins the Circus

Booh yah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home