Monday, February 21, 2005

One way or another...I shall read!

Tonight Caleb and I went to the book store to drool over the books we want and can't buy...because frankly books are VERY expensive. But we still like to browse at Barnes & Noble and pretend that we are buying something.

Well, I decided on four books that I would like to read in the near future:
The Other Boleyn Girl; Memoirs of a Geisha; I, Elizabeth; and The Time Travelers Wife.

I also decided that if I pass my classes this week, I will purchase a book and read it over Spring Break. Well...on the way home Caleb came up with a brilliant idea...why not try to find these titles on E Bay? What an epiphany!

So...I did...and for the fraction of the cost of one new book, I can GET ALL 4 TITLES!! isn't that mad? Ha Ha Barnes and Noble...you are merely a tool for browsing, so that I can bid on Ebay. Nyeah! I feel vindicated the bargain shopper wins again!!

6 Comments:

At 00:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Amazon sells the used books too. I like to go to the local evil chain, and then request everything good via the web from my local library.

 
At 08:09, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Awesome! I actually intend to read the books and sell them back to Ebay. :)

 
At 08:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Before you bid on ebay, check out the email I just sent you.

erin

 
At 09:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's always the library...

 
At 11:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kassi -

I have a copy of The Other Boleyn Girl that you can borrow if you want.

 
At 11:38, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Oh! awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home