Friday, February 18, 2005

Bunnies

My youngest daughter [age 2], to get my attention will come up to me while I am sitting and pat me on the breast... I don't know why she does this, only that it is annoying, so I am forever telling her to stop.

Well...telling a two year old to not do anything only incites more of the same...so while she was incessantly patting me I asked her "What is this?" pointing to my breast.

I was curious if she was familiar with the name of that particular body part...since she knows all of her other ones. She just smiled her big smile and said "BUNNIES".

So..I have bunnies.

5 Comments:

At 21:24, Blogger Random and Odd said...

awww, that is the sweetest thing I've ever heard them called.

Are they the 'ears'??

 
At 21:50, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

I'm not sure...we didn't get that far in trying to find an explanation...we were too busy laughing!

 
At 00:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must...not...comment...

Family...blog...

:P

 
At 22:54, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Oh Scott, you know you want to comment. I am so surprised at your self control!

 
At 00:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I said that I wouldn't comment and I won't! So there!

( o)(o )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home