Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Paper Crowns












Every day for the past 2 weeks, Kimi has requested that I construct her a crown. Every day I make her one, and by evening it is demolished. You wonder at how someone with such an angelic smile would destroy something that she finds so very crucial to her happiness....












You can see here that she has such concern for her subjects...












But the truth of the matter is that as long as I continue making her a crown, she will continue believing that she is a princess.

I guess I'll be making paper crowns for the rest of my life, and that is okay with me.

2 Comments:

At 20:59, Blogger SlushTurtle said...

I wish I could wear a crown everyday.

I think it would make going to the gym much better...

 
At 21:01, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Good point...I think I need a crown every day as well. I may make good use of that tiara I bought for my wedding day just yet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home