Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Me Having Fit

I hate computers. Actually no, I don't hate them. They are wonderful tools of communication and information, as well as entertainment. But when they do not take the commands that their user is giving them it makes the user want to throw the frikking monitor out of the window.

I seriously need a newer/faster computer. Mine is OLD as far as computers go. And lately giving me all sorts of crappy problems. Which is SO not cool when trying to post one's homework. I've had enough of computer glitches tonight...I am not done with my homework, but I'm prepared to lose a few points in posting it late. (I submitted some extra credit for good measure)...

This of course started when Kimi nearly gave me a heart attack tonight when she pushed the neat-o green light on my computer tower shutting everything down while I was in the middle of editing my final project. Yes, tonight has been a series of mishaps...of which I care not to continue. 7 minutes until midnight.

I so don't want to go to work tomorrow....

2 Comments:

At 23:12, Blogger m said...

My computer is horrible too. Lets get together and smash them with bats, what do ya say? Okay, that would be the end to homework, projects, email and blogging, but you know.

 
At 23:15, Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...

Sounds good to me...that just means I'll have to buy a Sidekick. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home